Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mouth Killer

As I look into the poka-dotted paper cup, I was dazzled by the bright, blubbery, orangey beverage. It was like an eye catcher from miles away. I took a big whiff of the eye catcher, the vicious smell had set my eyes on fire and my nose was very angry at me. At this point, I wasn't motivated to even take a tiny sip of it, but I sucked it up, and drank it. As I drank the vicious drink, it was as if it had slaughtered my lips, beaten up my tongue and clawed my throat into pieces. It felt as if a  300 pound, 6'5 football guy had tackled me. Never have I ever tasted anything as revolting as this. I sat there for a while, the flavour was stuck to my tongue, taunting me like a bully. I felt the urge to weep, but kept it to myself. I disliked how the taste was taunting me so I took a big gulp and finished the drink.Never again will I ever touch, sip or gulp that vicious drink again.

No comments:

Post a Comment